Molly Kay Hamrick, President and COO of Coldwell Banker Premier Realty (CBPR) and Coldwell Banker Premier Commercial (CBCP) in Las Vegas, Nevada, is one of the most influential businesswomen in Southern Nevada. As a principal leader for one of the highest ranked Coldwell Bankers in the United States, Hamrick is a seasoned veteran with over 30 years of experience in real estate and is nationally recognized as one of the leading women in her industry.
Coldwell Banker Premier Realty and Coldwell Banker Premier Commercial are full-service real estate firms that specialize in residential and commercial real estate services as well as relocation services, developer and builder services, investor services, distressed assets, REO, agent services and beyond. In 1998, Hamrick and her husband Bob Hamrick acquired the Las Vegas region of CBPR and have been instrumental in growing their brokerage to a top ranked Coldwell Banker and third nationally ranked women owned brokerage. Hamrick's ability to plan efficiently and seize opportunities as they arise is one of the main reasons for the steady growth and for CBPR’s ability to sustain the Great Recession. On a day-to-day basis, Hamrick provides direction to every department of CBPR while managing all financial and operational aspects of the business. Hamrick also oversees all legal aspects of the business and works closely with her legal team to ensure compliance with applicable agencies and contracts.
Hamrick was born and raised in Las Vegas, graduating magna cum laude from UNLV where she earned a business administration degree in marketing. She entered the real estate field in 1990, quickly attaining numerous awards such as the #1 Sales Associate, top listing agent and top selling agent. She was recently appointed as the chair for the Nevada REALTORS® Property Management Presidential Advisory Group working closely with state leaders during the pandemic. Hamrick has been an active member in the Women's Council of REALTORS® (WCR) and was elected the local chapter President when she was just 26, the youngest in the organization's history. She was then appointed to the WCR National Marketing Committee and the State Budget and Finance Committee. She was recognized as the WCR Member of the Year in 1995. In 2002, IN Business Las Vegas named Hamrick one of the "Most Influential Businesswomen in Southern Nevada," as well as ranked her in their "Top 40 Under 40" special report. IN Business Las Vegas also has had Hamrick listed as Who’s Who in Real Estate since 2007. In 2012, Hamrick was a recipient of the prestigious Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. Chandler Barton Spirit Award while being awarded both the “Vegas Magazine Women to Watch Award” and “Las Vegas Business Press Women Who Mean Business Award” in 2013. UNLV recently named Hamrick their 2015 Alumnus of the Year – Lee Business School of Marketing and International Business. Meanwhile RIS Media has had Hamrick’s business listed among the “Top 300 Power Brokers”, Real Trends has them listed among their “Top 500” brokers since 2004 and Realtor Magazine as a Top 100 Company.
Hamrick is also as active in her community as she is in her career, having served on the advisory committee for the Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies at UNLV, the Board of the Women's Development Center and the Board of Directors for Bank of Las Vegas. She is presently chair and a founding trustee for the Board of Directors at Southern Hills Hospital. She is a member of the UNLV Alumni Association, in addition to holding membership in the exclusive Large Office Group consisting of the top Coldwell Banker broker owners in the country. She and her husband operate philanthropic endeavors through their Hamrick Family Foundation and have contributed generously to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Make A Wish, Women's Development Center, the UNLV Community Foundation and Habitat for Humanity. CBPR has supported the Salvation Army, Safe Nest, Habitat for Humanity and United Blood Services and is currently undertaking projects and fundraising with the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation.
As a wife and mother of three daughters, Hamrick is just as dedicated to her family and her friends as she is to her business, colleagues and her community. You might often find her spending time with her family and friends on a hike, a boating trip, watching or playing sports or traveling.
Hamrick says she is "blessed" by her family's support. She calls her parents her source of inspiration and is close with her two brothers and sister. In fact, Hamrick's sister has worked by her side since 1994. Hamrick says her sister's strength and support helps her to succeed as a leader. For several years, her father managed the CBPR facilities and she can recall her mother as a top medical salesperson in Las Vegas. "She is my mentor," Hamrick says. "She taught me work ethic, responsibility, how to dream big and set goals, and how to appreciate what I have."
On the rare occasion Molly steals time for herself, you may find her in the gym, at a yoga studio or reading a book. Hamrick, her husband Bob, and their three daughters live in the Summerlin community of Las Vegas.
Education and Professional Experience
- Graduate, University of Nevada Las Vegas 1990
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Pennington Marketing 1989-1990
- New Home Builder Research
- Americana Group Realtors 1990-1995: Real Estate Sales / REALTOR®
- Coldwell Banker Premier Realty 1995-present: Real Estate Sales / REALTOR® 1995-1998 and Principal / Owner 1998-present
Analysis & Planning – Negotiations – Vendor Management – Contract Negotiation & Preparation – Asset Management – Short Sale Specialist – Market Analysis – Pricing Strategies – Property Management – Foreclosure Specialist – Customer Service – Brand Management – Strategic Marketing – Market Trends Forecasting – Business Development – Team Leadership – Client Relations – Communications – Account Management –Training & Development.
REO Experience: Overseen by Molly Hamrick, the Coldwell Banker Premier Realty full-service REO Division has partnered with banks, lending institutions and REO management companies to assist with the disposition of thousands of distressed properties and is well known for its commitment to exhaustive research, pricing, communication and negotiation skills. Our list of client relationships includes: NRT REOExperts, PMH Financial, New York Community Bank, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Integrated Asset Services, HUD, JP Morgan Chase, Premiere Asset Services/Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Bank of Las Vegas.
Memberships / Certifications
- Certified Woman Owned Business (WOB)
- Certified Member of the Women’s Business Enterprise Council (WBENC) –#2005121298
- Woman Impacting Real Estate Solutions (WIRES)
- Women in Diversified Services (WinDS)
- Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance (LVGEA)
- Las Vegas Chamber (LVC)
- Employee Relocation Council (ERC)
- Las Vegas REALTORS® (LVR)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Nevada Association of REALTORS® (NVAR)
- Woman’s Council of REALTORS® (WCR)
- Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA)
- National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Latin Chamber of Commerce (LCC)
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
- UNLV Alumni Association – Lifetime Member
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi – Lifetime Member
- National Charity League, Inc. – “Mothers & Daughters Serving Communities Together”
- Principal Broker - Cartus Relocation Company
Professional Positions (Past and Present)
- Las Vegas REALTORS®, Political Affairs Committee
- Las Vegas REALTORS®, Grievance Committee
- Las Vegas REALTORS®, Education Committee
- Las Vegas REALTORS®, Forms Committee-Co-Chairman
- Women’s Council of REALTORS®, National Marketing Committee
- Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Past-President and Board Member
- Nevada Association of REALTORS®, State Budget and Finance Committee Member
- Lied Institute of Real Estate Studies, Advisory Committee Member
- Bank of Las Vegas, Director 2002-2013
- Southern Hills Hospital, Chair and Trustee, 2004-current
- Women’s Development Center, Board Member 2004-2010
- Coldwell Banker Large Office Group, Member 2002-current
- Hamrick Family Foundation 2005-current
- Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation 2006-current
- Salvation Army 2000-2005
Awards and Recognition
Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Member of the Year 1995
Coldwell Banker Premier Realty, #1 Sales Associate 1996-1998
Most Influential Businesswomen, InBusiness Las Vegas 2002
Top 40 under 40, InBusiness Las Vegas 2002
Who’s Who in Real Estate, InBusiness Las Vegas 2007-current
Realtor Magazine – Top 100 Companies 2004-2011
Power Broker – Top 300, RisMedia 2004-current
Real Trends – Top 500 2004-current
Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. Chandler Barton Spirit Award 2012
Vegas Magazine Women to Watch Award 2013
Las Vegas Business Press Women Who Mean Business Award 2013
UNLV Alumnus of the Year – Lee Business School – Marketing 2015